You may also like these products...
- Product Info
FREE GIFT: Insignia Deluxe Pack: Includes - Insignia's own specially crafted and formulated Shower Gel and Sports towel
FREE GIFT: RubberGum - Waterproof fixing seal for horizontal joints on your shower cabinCharacteristics:
- Frame Colour: Black
- Back Panel Colour: Tinted Mirror
- Glass Colour: Smoked Tint
- Shape: Quadrant Corner Shower Enclosure
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with FM Radio
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Luminescent white LED lighting
- 96 jet ‘Hi-Flo’ overhead shower
- Multi-functional hand shower with three different pressurised settings
- 6 Body Jets
- Easy to use non-thermostatic shower mixer
- Easy Glide Doors on rollers with Magnetic door seals
- Tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf
- Reinforced polymer tray
- Ergonomically designed cushioned fold down seat
Insignia INS003 Non-Steam Shower Enclosure
The Insignia INS003 non-steam shower enclosure is wonderfully cosy and compact, lending itself to almost any bathroom design. The saying ‘the best things come in small packages,’ is literally perfect for this shower cabin.
The 800mm corner quadrant can fit into the smallest of bathrooms and tightest of spaces, all whilst offering the internal space required to comfortably shower and take advantage of the other features present within this shower cubicle.
Your showering options are the customary ‘hi-flo’ monsoon rain shower situated in the roof. The multi-function hand shower which sits in a riser rail for that optimal height setting. Also, there’s the cluster of 6 body jets located in the column, just above the double cushioned seat and backrest, for that ultimate comfort whilst relaxing in this luxurious shower enclosure.Click here to download instructions
- Technical SPEC
Technical Spec:Water SupplyHot and Cold connections & 2.5 - 3.4 BAR Pressure is requiredPower SupplyINPUT: AC100/240V 50/60HZ 3 Pin PlugWeights and BoxesNet Weight - 110kg | Gross Weight - Approx 125kgOur showers typically come in 4-5 boxes in which are designed to be easily transported
- Product Questions
- What is the pressure needed for these enclosures?