- Product Info
- Frame Colour: Silver
- Back Panel Colour: Tinted Mirror
- Glass Colour: Smoked Tint
- Shape: Rectangular Shower Enclosure
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Insignia’s Patented Aromatherapy Modular Injection System - AMI
- Chromotherapy Internal Lighting – 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Unique after shower Ozone disinfection system
- Fast start 2.8kW Steam Generator
- Dynamic Tri Jet Steam Technology
- Stainless steel ‘Hi-Flo’ overhead shower
- Microphone style hand shower with optimal height setting
- 6 Body Jets
- Thermostatic controlled with Vernet technology
- Easy Glide Doors on rollers with Magnetic door seals
- Tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf
- Reinforced polymer tray
- Waterproof grain effect tray insert and matching stool
Insignia INS9005 Steam Shower Enclosure
The Elite Insignia INS9005 is the only twin valve steam cabin in our luxurious range of steam shower enclosures. The stunning Chromotherapy lighting offers you 7 different colour options of lighting within the shower cabin, with the option of scrolling through them all. The wide spread of lights within the roof are complimented by the mirrored back panels that create a relaxing ambience within the cubicle. Shroud yourself in water from the wide angled monsoon rain shower built into the roof of the cabin. You can sit in front of the columns to enjoy the 12 body jets on the white synthetic wood stools that perfectly match the flooring. Further unwind by taking advantage of the steam facility within the cabin with the added luxury of infusing your steam with essential oils via our patented AMI system. Enhance the relaxation further by using the Bluetooth touch sensitive control panel and throw on some soothing music. This steam shower cabin features innovative technological features with a Bluetooth touch screen control panel that connect to twin speakers for an incredible surround sound experience.
- Technical SPEC
Technical Spec:Water SupplyHot and Cold connections & 2.5 - 3.4 BAR Pressure is requiredPower Supply13Amp plug supplied for electrics such as control panel and lighting | CE CertifiedWeights and BoxesNet Weight - 170kg | Gross Weight - Approx 185kgOur showers typically come in 5-6 boxes in which are designed to be easily transported
- Product Questions
- What is ozone/o3?
- What is the pressure needed for these enclosures?
- What is Chromotherapy?