- Product Info
- FREE GIFT: Insignia Deluxe Pack: Includes - Insignia's own specially crafted and formulated Shower Gel and Sports towel
- FREE GIFT: RubberGum - Waterproof fixing seal for horizontal joints on your shower cabin
- Frame Colour: Silver
- Back Panel Colour: Mirror back panels
- Glass Colour: Clear Glass
- Shape: Offset Shower Enclosure
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device.
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Luminescent white LED lighting
- Stainless Steel 96 jet ‘Hi-Flo’ overhead shower
- Microphone style hand shower with optimal height setting
- 6 Body Jets
- Thermostatic controlled with Vernet technology
- Easy Glide Doors on rollers with Magnetic door seals
- Tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf
- Reinforced polymer tray
- Waterproof grain effect tray insert and matching stool
Insignia INS9002L Left Hand Shower Cabin
The INS9002L is a beautiful off-set quadrant shower enclosure, ideal for many bathroom designs. Measuring 1200mm x 800mm, this shower cabin gives you the perfect balance of internal space and external space saving design.
The Insignia touch control panel features Bluetooth and media connections, coupled with the twin speaker system for that crystal-clear audio infusion. Relax in style in this luxury shower cubicle.
Your showering options consist of a ‘Hi-Flo’ overhead monsoon shower head for total water immersion. A microphone style hand shower (made of solid brass and finished in chrome) located in a handy to use adjustable riser rail. Finally, you have 6 body jets situated in the column at the perfect height to take advantage of on the aesthetically pleasing white wood effect stool.Click here to download instructionsPlease note this shower is available in a Right Hand version
- Technical SPEC
Technical Spec:Water SupplyHot and Cold connections & 2.5 - 3.4 BAR Pressure is requiredPower SupplyINPUT: AC100/240V 50/60HZ 3 Pin Plug | CE CertifiedWeights and BoxesNet Weight - 130kg | Gross Weight - Approx 145kgOur showers typically come in 4-5 boxes in which are designed to be easily transported
- Product Questions
- What is the pressure needed for these enclosures?