You may also like these products...
- Product Info
- FREE GIFT: Insignia Luxury Pack: Includes - Insignia's own specially crafted and formulated Shower Gel, Sports towel and Luxury waffle bath-robe
- FREE GIFT: RubberGum - Waterproof fixing seal for horizontal joints on your shower cabin
- Frame Colour: Silver
- Back Panel Colour: Smoked Mirror
- Glass Colour: Smoked Tint
- Shape: Rectangular Shower Enclosure
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Insignia’s Patented Aromatherapy Modular Injection System - AMI
- Chromotherapy Internal Lighting – 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Unique after shower Ozone disinfection system
- Fast start 2.8kW Steam Generator
- Dynamic Tri Jet Steam Technology
- Stainless steel 96 jet ‘Hi-Flo’ overhead shower
- Microphone style hand shower with optimal height setting
- 6 Body Jets
- Thermostatic controlled with Vernet technology
- Easy Glide Doors on rollers with Magnetic door seals
- Tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf
- Reinforced polymer tray
- Waterproof grain effect tray insert and matching stool
Insignia INS9001 Steam Shower Enclosure
The INS9001 is a rectangular steam shower enclosure offers a higher internal spaciousness compared to many of it’s curved counterparts.
Complete from top to bottom with features, this shower cabin offers you everything you need and much more. Create a luxury spa feel in your own bathroom with the fast start steam generator, creating plumes of steam from the stylish ‘Tri-Jet’ steam outlet. Enhance the experience further by hooking up your smart device to the control panel and listen to your own music, all whilst enjoying the internal glow of the Chromotherapy roof lighting.
When it comes to actually showering, you have the choice between the fully immersive overhead monsoon rain shower, sleek style microphone hand shower and a cluster of 6 body jets.
All of this is finished by the matching white wood effect floor and stool to complete the aesthetic of the shower cubicle.Click here to download instructions
- Technical SPEC
Technical Spec:Water SupplyHot and Cold connections & 2.5 - 3.4 BAR Pressure is requiredPower Supply13Amp plug supplied for electrics such as control panel and lighting | CE CertifiedWeights and BoxesNet Weight - 165kg | Gross Weight - Approx 180kgOur showers typically come in 4-5 boxes in which are designed to be easily transported
- Product Questions
- What is ozone/o3?
- What is the pressure needed for these enclosures?
- What is Chromotherapy?