- Product Info
- Frame Colour: White
- Back Panel Colour: White
- Glass Colour: Clear
- Shape: Quadrant Corner Shower Enclosure
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device.
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Insignia’s Patented Aromatherapy Modular Injection System - AMI
- Chromotherapy Internal Lighting – 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Unique after shower Ozone disinfection system
- Fast start 2.8kW Steam Generator
- Dynamic Tri Jet Steam Technology
- Stainless steel 96 jet ‘Hi-Flo’ overhead shower
- Microphone style hand shower with optimal height setting
- 20 Body Jets
- Thermostatic controlled with Vernet technology
- Easy Glide Doors on rollers with Magnetic door seals
- Tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf
- Reinforced polymer tray
- Waterproof grain effect tray insert
- Ergonomically designed cushioned seat moulded into the back-panel design
Insignia INS9000 Large Steam Shower Enclosure
The INS9000 has an elegance and allure that is simply mesmerising. The grandest shower within the Insignia range standing at an extraordinary 1350mm x 1350mm as a corner quadrant unit. Ideal for a spacious bathroom, this shower cubicle offers huge internal range of motion, 20 body jets and two ergonomically designed seats, enough to share with a friend, family member or other half.
Relax and enjoy soothing clouds of steam, all whilst unwinding with your own choice of music through the perfectly situated twin speaker audio system. Take your tranquillity to the next level by infusing your steam with essential oils, using Insignia’s patented Aromatherapy Modular Injection (AMI).
Without company, you’re still in for a treat as you can connect your smartphone device to the Insignia touch control panel to create your own atmosphere directly from within the shower enclosure itself. The pristine polar white back panels become iridescent with colour when combined with the internal Chromotherapy lighting.Click here to download instructions
- Technical SPEC
Range: INS Range Technical Spec:Water SupplyHot and Cold connections & 2.5 - 3.4 BAR Pressure is requiredPower Supply13Amp plug supplied for electrics such as control panel and lighting | CE CertifiedWeights and BoxesNet Weight - 165kg | Gross Weight - Approx 180kgOur showers typically come in 4-5 boxes in which are designed to be easily transportedSize Dimensions: 1350 x 1350 Framework Colour: No Glass Colour: No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Well what a beauty and it stands out in my rather large bathroom for all the right reasons! I can't help by say I am over joyed with my experience - only thing I thought was I wish I grabbed it in the sale.
Quality Price Value
- Product Questions
- Can this shower come in any other colour?
- Is this a twin shower? Do all the features work together?
- What is the pressure needed for these enclosures?
- What is Chromotherapy?