- Product Info
FREE GIFT: Insignia Deluxe Pack: Includes - Insignia's own specially crafted and formulated Shower Gel and Sports towel
FREE GIFT: RubberGum - Waterproof fixing seal for horizontal joints on your shower cabinCharacteristics:
- Frame Colour: Black
- Back Panel Colour: Tinted Mirror
- Glass Colour: Smoked Tint
- Shape: Quadrant Corner Shower Enclosure
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with FM Radio
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Luminescent white LED lighting
- 96 jet ‘Hi-Flo’ overhead shower
- Multi-functional hand shower with three different pressurised settings
- 6 Body Jets
- Easy to use non-thermostatic shower mixer
- Easy Glide Doors on rollers with Magnetic door seals
- Tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf
- Reinforced polymer tray
- Ergonomically designed cushioned fold down seat
Insignia INS8721 Corner Shower Cabin
The INS8721 shower enclosure blends perfectly with many modern bathroom designs.
A 900mm corner quadrant, the shower cabin is perfectly sized for many bathroom styles. With the beautiful black framework, coupled with the tinted mirrored back panels, the aesthetic of this shower cubicle makes a statement and stands out from the crowd. The iridescent twinkle of the LED lighting bounces around the shower pod creating a beautiful internal illumination whilst you enjoy the showering facilities.
At your disposal in the cabin is an immersive overhead monsoon rain shower, the beautiful multi-functional hand shower or a cluster of 6 body jets. It doesn’t stop there though, as you have the FM Radio you can listen to whilst sitting on the padded seat when you relax within the cabin.Click here to download instructions
- Technical SPEC
Technical Spec:Water SupplyHot and Cold connections & 2.5 - 3.4 BAR Pressure is requiredPower SupplyINPUT: AC100/240V 50/60HZ 3 Pin PlugWeights and BoxesNet Weight - 110kg | Gross Weight - Approx 125kgOur showers typically come in 4-5 boxes in which are designed to be easily transported
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Good showers
Great item we have now had ours for over 5 years and been very pleased with it however it has really started to show its age with the alloy centre panel corroding and peeling the silver paint off, nozzles have corroded (Never really used these) and a crack has developed in the top of the internal shower roof despite never being moved. We would buy again though as these are good showers but would have thought they would have lasted a little longer?
Quality Price Value
- Product Questions
- What is the pressure needed for these enclosures?