- Product Info
FREE GIFT: Insignia Deluxe Pack: Includes - Insignia's own specially crafted and formulated Shower Gel and Sports towel
FREE GIFT: RubberGum - Waterproof fixing seal for horizontal joints on your shower cabinCharacteristics:
- Frame Colour: Black
- Back Panel Colour: Anthracite
- Glass Colour: Smoked Tint
- Shape: Quadrant Corner Shower Enclosure
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with FM Radio
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Luminescent white LED lighting
- 96 jet ‘Hi-Flo’ overhead shower
- Multi-functional hand shower with three different pressurised settings
- 6 Body Jets
- Easy to use non-thermostatic shower mixer
- Easy Glide Doors on rollers with Magnetic door seals
- Tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf
- Reinforced polymer tray
- Ergonomically designed cushioned fold down seat
Be a trend setter with the Insignia INS8720 Shower Cabin
Whether it be all four walls of your bathroom or your shower enclosure in all grey, it’s a perfect colour to make your whole bathroom more appealing.
Therefore, Insignia incorporated ‘Anthracite Grey’ back panels to contrast against the sleek black framework of the very popular 900x900mm shower enclosure, creating a monochrome like bathroom setting in which you can add other colours to easily.
With three different showering options to choose from, the power is literally in your hands. Choose the overhead monsoon rain shower, multi-functional hand shower or even the body jets and have your perfect shower.
Designed with the LED lighting, FM radio, a twin speaker system and comfortable fold down seat - this cabin has everything you need when looking to relax in the comfort of your own home.Click here to download instructions
- Technical SPEC
Technical Spec:Technical Specification:Water SupplyHot and Cold connections & 2.5 - 3.4 BAR Pressure is requiredPower SupplyINPUT: AC100/240V 50/60HZ 3 Pin PlugWeights and BoxesNet Weight - 110kg | Gross Weight - Approx 125kgOur showers typically come in 4-5 boxes in which are designed to be easily transported
- Product Questions
- What is the pressure needed for these enclosures?