- Product Info
- Frame Colour: Silver
- Back Panel Colour: Standard Mirror
- Glass Colour: Clear
- Shape: Offset Corner Shower Enclosure
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Insignia’s Patented Aromatherapy Modular Injection System - AMI
- Chromotherapy Internal Lighting – 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Unique after shower Ozone disinfection system
- Fast start 2.8kW Steam Generator
- Dynamic Tri Jet Steam Technology
- Stainless steel 96 jet ‘Hi-Flo’ overhead shower
- Microphone style hand shower with optimal height setting
- 6 Body Jets
- Thermostatic controlled with Vernet technology
- Easy Glide Doors on rollers with Magnetic door seals
- Tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf
- Reinforced polymer tray
Insignia INS5000R Right Hand Steam Shower Enclosure
This popular shaped offset quadrant steam shower cabin is ideal for your bathroom renovation. The offset shape gives you the perfect balance between internal room inside the shower enclosure and a petite space saving exterior, giving you the best of both worlds.
Create some relaxing vibes within the shower cubicle using the customary Insignia trendsetting features. Hook up your smart device to the Bluetooth active control panel and listen to your own choice of music whilst you enjoy the different showering options. Added to this you have the Chromotherapy roof lighting, which illuminates the cabin beautifully in seven different colours. Choose your favourite or allow them to all scroll through, whatever mood you’re in, there’s a lighting option for you.
The tranquil atmosphere created from the music and lighting can enhance your relaxation whilst you engulf yourself in steam. Add to the luxury by infusing your steam with our essential oils to create your mini internal getaway. You have the fantastic overhead monsoon rain shower, sleek and slender microphone style hand shower and a cluster of 6 body jets, for whatever type of shower suits you.Click here to download instructionsPlease note this shower is available in a Left Hand Version
- Technical SPEC
Technical Spec:Water SupplyHot and Cold connections & 2.5 - 3.4 BAR Pressure is requiredPower Supply13Amp plug supplied for electrics such as control panel and lighting | CE CertifiedWeights and BoxesNet Weight - 135kg | Gross Weight - Approx 150kgOur showers typically come in 4-5 boxes in which are designed to be easily transported
- Product Questions
- What is ozone/o3?
- What is the pressure needed for these enclosures?
- What is Chromotherapy?