- Product Info
- Frame Colour: Silver
- Back Panel Colour: Tinted Mirror
- Glass Colour: Smoked Tint
- Shape: Rectangular Shower Enclosure
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Insignia’s Patented Aromatherapy Modular Injection System - AMI
- Chromotherapy Internal Lighting – 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Unique after shower Ozone disinfection system
- Fast start 2.8kW Steam Generator
- Dynamic Tri Jet Steam Technology
- Stainless steel 96 jet ‘Hi-Flo’ overhead shower
- Microphone style hand shower with optimal height setting
- 6 Body Jets
- Thermostatic controlled with Vernet technology
- Easy Glide Doors on rollers with Magnetic door seals
- Tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf
- Reinforced polymer tray
- Waterproof grain effect tray insert and matching stool
Insignia INS0509 Steam Shower Enclosure
The INS0509 is a contemporary shower enclosure with a modern twist. A spacious 1500mm x 900mm rectangular steam shower, this can be the centrepiece to your bathroom.
The shower cubicle itself is packed with innovative features common within the Insignia range and this shower cabin is no different. The internal Chromotherapy lighting creates a gloriously atmospheric constellation of colour with its incandescence intensified by the tinted mirror back panels.
When it comes to showering, you have the choice between a 96 jet ‘Hi-Flo’ monsoon shower head, a sleek and slender microphone style hand shower or the option of the body jets. However, if it’s relaxation you’re after then the steam functionality, coupled with Insignia’s own essential oils infusing the steam from inside the shower is perfect for you to chill out and unwind after a long and stressful day.
- Technical SPEC
Technical Spec:Water SupplyHot and Cold connections & 2.5 - 3.4 BAR Pressure is requiredPower Supply13Amp plug supplied for electrics such as control panel and lighting | CE CertifiedWeights and BoxesNet Weight - 165kg | Gross Weight - Approx 180kgOur showers typically come in 4-5 boxes in which are designed to be easily transported
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- INS0509 Steam
I purchased this shower not long ago and I am very pleased with everything including the after service from Insignia. Highly Recommend
Quality Price Value
- Product Questions
- What is ozone/o3?
- What is the pressure needed for these enclosures?
- What is Chromotherapy?